Some programs have been PUT ON HOLD because of COVID-19!
- “Grandparents/Kinship and Foster Parents Support Group” Presenting topic of value and providing support from other grandparents. We meet the first Tuesday of the month at 4:00 pm on Zoom.
- COVID-19 Community Service Project-Ongoing
- Online – July 24, 2021 Youth Today – Legends Tomorrow Expo. Theme: “Education, Imagination, Motivation: Youth Entrepreneurship” Presenting positive role models for the youth. The children using their artistic abilities to make displays of their talents. Encouraging grandparents/kinship and child to work together on a positive project will help to raise the self-esteem of the child.
- “Grandparents/Kinship Conference” provide workshops for the grandparents and children on topics that effect their lives.
- Online – September, 2021 “Grandparents/Kinship Awards Program” provides an event that honors the grandparents/kinship for going that extra mile in raising their family member.
- “Christmas Celebration” allows the families to spend quality time together working on projects.
- Improving Literacy through our “Reading Is My Superpower Contest”