Some programs have been PUT ON HOLD because of COVID-19!
- “Kinship Support Group” Presenting topic of value and providing support from other grandparents. We meet on the first Tuesday of the month at 5:00 pm on Zoom.
- Community Service Project-Ongoing
- Online – July 31, 2022, Youth Today – Legends Tomorrow Expo. Theme: “Write Your Future – Start Right Now!” Presenting positive African American Authors as role models for the youth. The children use their artistic abilities to make displays of their talents. Encouraging grandparents/kinship and child to work together on a positive project will help to raise the self-esteem of the child.
- “Grandparents/Kinship Conference” provides workshops for the grandparents and children on topics that affect their lives. (On Hold)
- Online – October 1, 2022 “Grandparents/Kinship Awards Celebration” provides an event that honors the grandparents/kinship for going above and beyond in supporting their youth in school and at home.
- “Christmas Celebration” allows the families to spend quality time together working on projects.
- Improving Literacy through our “Reading Is My Superpower Challenge”
- Nominate a Family Caregiver – Join us in honoring caregivers.