From the Center for Disease Control: Coronavirus
The 2019–20 coronavirus pandemic is a pandemic of coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) caused by the severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2). The disease was first identified in Wuhan, Hubei, China in December 2019. wikipedia.org
- Coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19)
- Severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2)
- December 1, 2019
- Wuhan, Hubei, China
- Symptoms may appear 2-14 days after exposure to the virus. People with these symptoms may have COVID-19: Cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, fever, chills, muscle pain, sore throat, new loss of taste or smell.
- 1-14 days
- Human-to-human transmission via respiratory droplets
- Avoiding close contact with sick individuals; frequently washing hands with soap and water; not touching the eyes, nose, or mouth with unwashed hands; and practicing good respiratory hygiene
Cloth face masks should be used for the general population. The mask should be able to be washed and dried without resulting in any damage to the mask such as holes or tears.”
This mask will not prevent you from contracting the coronavirus. It will keep you from touching your nose and mouth. Please wash/sanitize the face mask before you use it.
Remember God is bigger than the virus!
Proverbs 17:6 – “Grandparents are proud of their grandchildren, just as children are proud of their parents”.